(1) Tea can make a person in high spirits, enhance thinking and memory.
(2) Tea can eliminate fatigue, promote metabolism and maintain normal function of the heart, blood vessels, gastrointestinal.
(3) Tea have great benefit to the prevent dental caries. Survey showed that if children often drink tea, tooth decay can be reduced by 60%.
(4) Tea contains many trace elements beneficial to human body.
(5) Tea inhibit cancer of the role of tea could inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
(6) Tea can inhibit the aging, people live longer. The anti-aging effect of the tea is more than 18 times the vitamin E.
(7) Tea to delay and prevent the formation of intimal lipid plaques, prevent arteriosclerosis, hypertension and cerebral.
(8) Tea excitatory central nervous system, and enhance athletic ability.
(9) Tea have weight-loss and cosmetic results, especially oolong tea, more particularly evident than other tea.
(10) Tea can prevent senile cataract.
(11) Tea contains tannic acid that can kill many bacteria, it can prevent stomatitis, pharyngitis, and prone to summer enteritis, dysentery.
(12) Tea can protect human hematopoietic function. Tea contains radiation material, watching TV while drinking tea can reduce the radiation hazards of television, and to protect their eyesight.
(13) Tea maintain the normal acid-base balance of blood. Tea containing caffeine, theophylline, theobromine, xanthine alkaloid substances, is an excellent alkaline drink. Tea can quickly mention within the absorption and oxidation, resulting in a higher concentration of alkaline metabolites, which can be timely and in the blood acidic metabolites.
(14) Summer cooling. Drink hot tea after nine minutes, the skin temperature dropped by 1-2 degrees Celsius, makes people feel cool and dry while drinking cold skin temperature drop is not obvious.
By Jason from 4utea.com February 20 2012